To provide you with the proper facility for all such events, we have worked hard to organize our various spaces to suit their specific features. You can choose from:
- The Nave (13,500 m2) for the most prestigious events in the cultural calendar
- The National Galleries (4,000 m2) for our major international art exhibitions
- The Salon d’Honneur (1,200 m2) for smaller-scale events. Recently it was transformed into a theatre stage to host the Comédie-Française.
- The South-East Gallery (650 m2) for a wide range of events, exhibitions and shows during Fashion Week.
- The auditorium (seating 360) for a whole series of conferences, screenings, meetings, and free discussions linked to our exhibitions.
- MK2 cinema (seating 104) is open to the public on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. It offers a programme of documentaries, monographic seasons, morning kids’ programmes, and a strong focus on short films.
- The Palais de la Découverte has been the Paris science centre since 1937.
All that remains is to suggest that you have a look at the current events taking place in the Grand Palais. You are bound to find something that interests you … just click on this link.
See you there?